Join the Best Driving School in Your Town!
DRIVING EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Driver Education is designed for people who have never been licensed before or have a learner ‘s permit. The program consists of 30 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of driving evaluation.
Information to consider:
– The student must have a minimum of 15 years and 9 months for classes.
Students can choose to take 30 hours of classroom portion before obtaining a learner ‘s permit.
– You should get a learner ‘s permit before taking their 6 hours of driving assessment.
Before taking 6 hours of driving assessment, the student must have received some training driving coach driver.
– Students under 25 years of age are required by law to complete a minimum of 60 hours of supervised driving.
– Students over 25 years of age are required by law to complete a minimum of 14 hours of supervised driving.
– Coach driving is anyone who has had a full license for a minimum of 3 years and at least 21 years old.
This person could be your parent, legal guardian, family member, or a driving school.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL PROGRAM
Successfully complete your requirement for the Education of Alcohol and Drug Maryland 3 hours.
– The program of alcohol and drugs 3 hours is for individuals who currently have a license from a foreign country and want to get a driver’s license from Maryland.
– The class is only 3 hours.
– You need to bring a picture ID and the corresponding payment.
– Your certificate of completion will be valid 1 year from the date it was issued.
– If your certificate of completion has expired, destroyed, lost or mutilated, you will have to retake classes of drugs and alcohol again. You can not reissue the certificate without retaking classes.
DRIVER IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
It is a program that can be referred because all points assessed on their driving record.
Is a program of instruction 4-8 hours which is designed to provide rehabilitation to drivers. You may have been assigned to the driver improvement program for any of the following reasons:
– You were referred by a District Court Judge;
– You were sent by Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) in the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH)
– You accumulated 5, 6 or 7 points on your driving record
– You were convicted or was granted probation before judgment by a moving violation while had a provisional driving license.
– If a judge decides that he must attend a driver improvement program, you receive a letter from the MVA approximately 4-6 weeks after the date of the hearing.
– You must take the driver improvement class as soon as possible to avoid cancellation or suspension of license.
AAP Driving School aims to educate students about the importance of driver safety and prepare for a safe and successful experience driving
MVA, services and location >
Maryland online driver >
Maryland driver's manual >
Safety on the road >
10 safety tips for new drivers >
Rookie driver program >
Monday 8:00 - 18:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 18:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 18:00
Thursday 8:00 - 18:00
Friday 8:00 - 18:00
Saturday 8:00 - 13:30
> 914 Bay Ridge Road,
Annapolis MD 21403
> 2340 University Blvd E,
Hyattsville MD 20783
> Phone: 410-224-2603 / 301-422-0000
> Email: firstname.lastname@example.org